But all the above eccentric razzmatazz [don’t mind me] will not work if it’s not consistent and if the diet is bad.
Wait here, diet was good because since the 4th week, I had been doing 16:8 and 2 days of 22:2 intermittent fasting [I can’t stop] and I had been really religious about it. Unfortunately, I break the fast with a binge *covers eyes*, whatever was causing that I seemed not to be able have a permanent grip on it.
I was overeating not exactly when I break the fast [between 12pm and 2pm] but when I get home after work. Immediately I get home, I become so ravenous I keep surprising my own self [I hope this consciousness will help me curb this problem]. I know that I have been struggling and that is why I have been considering eating cleaner and healthier [still doing a lot of research, so I don’t stop midway].
I have been thinking and researching on low carbs diet [trendy] and trust me I want to give it a try.
Unfortunately for me, there are various versions and capital intensive too, lol.
Atkins – DM (Diet Madness)
Ketogenic – Greater madness
Paleo – Madness reloaded but I am likely to love this because I will eat yam.
There are other versions that may be unpopular and not worth mentioning here. Within these diets there are versions that will suit you [we will not like to consistently invite 911 because someone is losing weight] but some like keto is not giving a chance to even smell carbs and the proponents of it are fanatical too [I don’t fancy that]. I am doing all the research and learning about low carb high fat diets, if possible try one or two and balance with the one I am most comfortable.
I will really love to lose the last pounds so that I can celebrate my goal weight, I also want to see what I look like at a science-calculated-BMI because I know that the best weight is the weight where you feel comfortable, happy and when your initial goal for losing weight is accomplished.
What Have I Been Doing Right Then?
1. I am still in the game of losing weight, lol
2. I still have my boundaries with some foods e.g. any drink other than water
3. I just got my mojo back and I am into consistent exercise now (my videos are back)
4. I am still conscious of eating clean
5. I participate in the weekly challenges even when it’s not 100%, I am still in the game.
6. I am losing inches i.e. my waist moved from 34.2″ to 33.8″.
7. I have lots of NSVs to celebrate.
8. I track my meals [I have decided to track before eating now]
Photo Credits: Pinterest