Here are mine for 2016
– Wake up by 5a.m. daily for devotion and then exercise.
– Workout for at least 10 minutes every morning
– Workout for at least 10 intentional fitness minutes throughout January.(I did not meet this goal, I had flu and was down for 3 days)
– Eat healthy (more whole grains, limit processed foods, drink more water)
– Build a saving culture (20% of my monthly earnings)
– Reward myself whenever I meet a fitness goal (An activity tracker on 1/28/2016)
– Exercise at least 6x a week
– Intermittent Fasting on two days of the week (Wednesday & Friday), Leangains 2 days a week (Tuesday & Thursday)
I will be adding more as the days goes by and of course auditing myself monthly.
Today is day 15 of my fitness streak and I have exercised for every single day in January so far, I have also lost 2.6lbs.
January 4 – 172.2lbs
January 11 – 171.6lbs (I unofficially weigh in today at 169.6lbs i.e. a 2.6lbs loss)
Other Goals with Dates added:
5,000 steps per day, 6x a week – 2/4/2016