Hello happy readers, welcome to the beginning of a new dawn. This year, the key word for us in FitMercy is Expand. This 2018 we are looking at expansion without limitations, expansion without apology, a widened horizon, an expansion that we are fully prepared for and fully understood before it’s manifestation. If you want to go on this overall fitness with us this year then you have to be ready for this expansion process and its challenges, yes, expansion comes with some challenges. Like seeking bigger space, dropping some good resources that never added value because they cannot keep up, a need to push harder and deeper than what was before.
I know you will be here by the time we move, we are moving together, we are growing together. Thank you
I have a few resolutions I scrabbled down (I promised not to use the word again), I call it fitsolutions though because they are going to be a guide in being fit spirit, soul and body this year. Let’s see what they are:
- Eat in accordance to my blood group type 45% of time (you never heard of that? It’s a new diet analysis. Have you wondered why some popular diets don’t do well with you or reason you are allergic to some food groups? I think your blood group may be responsible) I will write about it in a future post.
- Embrace a plant based diet 65% of my daily meal goals (Beans, Spinach, Legumes, Soups, Sweet Potatoes/Yam, whole grains etc)
- Write blogs 5x a week and post thrice a week
- Workout to an exercise video (mostly cardio) thrice a week, Strength Training twice a week and Yoga once a week, that makes 6x a week workout.
- Run/Walk fortnight Saturday Mornings
- Bread to be taken twice a week and not more than 2 slices per time (God please help me)
- Processed and fried foods to be just a serving on Treat Days (Friday Night)
- Daily Intermittent Fasting
- Be friendly with the top inflammatory foods of 2018 – Salmon, Broccoli, Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic, Dark Chocolate, Green Tea, Spinach and Walnuts.
- 15 – 30 minutes meditation on a daily basis.
You can call them goals or new year resolutions, I call it fitsolutions
What are yours? Write them down and revisit them as the year runs by.